Pagina's

Mijn lijst met blogs

woensdag 20 juni 2012

I love....silicones!

I'm still not able to get to my soapmaking stuff :-( It is going to take a couple of weeks more to get our attic ready.

In the meantime I still like spending money on items for making soap.
I'm always on the look out for funny molds, especially molds made from silicone. They are the best for soapmakers, because they are flexible and the hardened soap can be removed easily.

You can't have enough molds!! 

Yesterday I was at a store in Utrecht and I think I screamed ( or at least shrieked a bit) when I saw this Hello Kitty Cupcake mold.




I hope I can show you what the soaps look like in a couple of weeks!

ps: if you ever consider renovating your house, make sure your craft room is the first room finished!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...